|Health Tips for Face Pimples|
What are Pimples ?
How does Pimples occurs ?
Avoid Pimples by practicing some Don't
- Do not touch your face often
- Keep your hair from falling into the face or forehead
- Stop practicing make-ups
- Never try to pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured, and the bacteria can be spread causing more pimples
- Don't wash your face frequently as the wash the sebaceous glands becomes more active and produce sebum which helps in increasing more pimples
Follow these Remedies to Stop Pimples
- Avoid soaps and use powders made from dried lemon peels or fresh orange peels
- To heal the pimples we can apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on the pimples
- Applying garlic juice on the pimples can cure acne. Practicing for about 30 minutes will help in reducing pimples
- Papaya contains the enzyme Papain, which helps in reducing the pimples. We can apply the raw papaya over the pimples
- Applying mint leaves on the pimples can help in clearing the acne
- Honey with lime juice also helps in preventing acne and pimples
- Frequent change in pillow cover also helps in avoiding pimples
- After every warm water bath, we can apply some ice on the face, so that the pores close.
Symptoms for Pimples
- Scaly red skin
- Scarring of the skin
- Reddish tiny bulbs on your face and neck
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Pimples might or might not contain fluid or puss inside